This medium support, front fastening, post-surgery bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. The bra is designed for women who have undergone breast surgery of any kind including breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift.
• The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
• There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
• The longer, softer band means it will not roll up or compress drains.
• A three-level hook and eye adjuster at the front, combined with front adjustable straps, not only makes the bra highly adjustable in case of swelling and compression control but also allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
• Gently moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
• Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
• Can be worn as a sleep bra.
Please ensure to check your correct size on our sizing charts.
Are you registered with a Medical Aid? All our bras come with a NAPPI code so you can claim back from your medical aid if you are using your bra for medical purposes.
Please note: For hygiene purposes, briefs MAY NOT be returned, please view our Size chart below carefully or contact head-office on 011-886-0871 to confirm the correct size to order.